The Grimaldi Group have had a representative office based in the West End of London since the late 1950’s when the European Commercial Agency was centred at this location in June of that year. Over the years the staff in the London office has increased to over 80 people.
This necessitated the move to new premises in 2002 to a wholly owned new building (Grimaldi House) in the prestigious St. James’s Square, which is only minutes away from the historic Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace.
The new building now houses the UK Commercial Agency functions and the West African and South American Line Management Operations.
The Group also have agency offices in the Ports of Tilbury and Southampton to service the Grimaldi vessels calling at these ports.